Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
In-office epidermal peels are a non-invasive way to resurface and improve the health of skin with no downtime.
SkinCeuticals Chemical Peels are for anyone who wants to combat aging, hyperpigmentation, or acne.
- Stimulate collagen production to reduce signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Soften and smooth the skin’s surface texture
- Decrease the frequency of acne breakouts and fade the appearance of post-lesion discoloration
- Maintain and enhance the results of a SkinCeuticals home care regimen
- Help prolong results of in-office procedures for more comprehensive results
We will select the best SkinCeuticals solution for your skin.
Who can benefit from a chemical peel?
Anyone who wants to combat aging, hyperpigmentation, or acne.
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Active Acne, Age Spots/Sun Damage, Fine Lines, Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skintone, Large Pores, Melasma/Freckles, Wrinkles|
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented , Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin|
Ingredients vary depending on which peel solution we choose for your skin type.